Some Native American tribes believe that the yellow butterfly brings guidance for life and is a sign of hope. The flying yellow butterfly also symbolizes a sunny and bright summer, which should always be ahead of us in life.
The yellow butterfly spiritual meaning represents joy and creativity. It reminds us to have fun. The yellow butterfly that flies around us brings happiness and prosperity. Seeing just one yellow butterfly means that there is something very fun and exciting on the way to you.
Yellow butterflies represent new life in many cultures. According to ancient cultures in times past, when a sailor encountered a yellow butterfly, it meant he would die on the voyage. This could also be just a warning to be especially careful. Some cultures believed that yellow butterflies represented rebirth and were the souls of children who died young.
Many also believed that these were the souls of mothers who died during childbirth. Some Irish connoisseurs say that yellow butterflies are indicators of abandoned souls resting peacefully in upright life. For the Chinese, the yellow butterfly signifies love.
It represents the passion in the heart of two lovers. Yellow butterflies also represent longevity and good health, wealth and fair prosperity. If the first butterfly you see in the spring is yellow, a birth is promised in the family.
Yellow Butterfly as spiritual meaning represents:
- personal transformation, creativity, change, joy, magic, meditation, unlimited potential, spiritual awakening, media gifts, rebirth, renewal, grace, eloquence.
The importance of seeing a yellow butterfly can tell you some or more of the following:
- Did you find yourself in a period of very big changes? The yellow butterfly tells you that everything will be fine. Changes are a normal process in life
- Trust this process – let go of all your control and the expectations you have over the change that is happening to you – just let it happen, because the result of the change will in all probability differ from what is expected.
- Prepare for a big breakthrough
- Delve into your world
- Into the depths of your soul
- Let go of any fears you may have
- Go into a period of change with an easy step and grace
- You are ready to let go of something (way of thinking, habits … something that has “served” its purpose and is holding you back), because this will bring you important, profound life changes.
- You may already be in the process of change and transformation, or you may have to do so in the near future
- Ask yourself, what changes would be necessary in your life to be able to live more freely?
- Ask yourself how you could act – in order to be able to live and be more aligned with your authentic truth – Do you want more abundance and success in your life? Raise your personal vibration to achieve it
- If you have already embarked on a spiritual path, it is a sign for you to go deeper in your learning and practice to get a new perspective on change in your path
- You may be ready to become a teacher, a healer, a medium … to spread your wings and start a new path
- The butterfly also carries the message of the magic of faith. Faith is the first step in the intention to do something. If you believe that you will succeed in this endeavor, you will also find a way, despite all obstacles, but if you do not believe, you can miss the way and obstacles can stop you.
- Also reminds of the colorfulness and lightness of life itself – situations are not only white or black (good or bad), but carry a range of shades
- Discover them and accept them with ease
- Maybe the time has come to express yourself outwardly and show “all the colors” of your personality
- Feel and use the power of grace through your speech
- In situations, rise above the “earthly view” and look at matters more broadly / higher, from the perspective of emotional and / or spiritual
- Butterflies are also a sign of visiting our dear deceased. They let you know that they are helping you and are by your side all the time in the process of changing / transforming your soul
- You can also be very sensitive and at the same time strongly connected to our Earth, and feel its changes at a very deep level
What does it mean when I see a yellow butterfly?
If in a shorter period of time, we see a certain animal several times (3x or more), only this one tells us something about the period in which we are. Animals can also appear in our dreams / meditation or in the form of pictures (tv, magazines) and through words (we come across conversations about the same animals).
It can happen to you, for example: that one day an animal appears in person on the way, the next day someone tells something about that animal and on the third day you see a picture of the same animal in a magazine. So one animal is looking for your attention in a short period of time through different ways – this is a sign.
However, it can also happen that you only see the animal once and you will feel a special connection with it – this can also be a sign. Then pay special attention to what you were thinking at a given moment or a little earlier, it can offer you an answer through “her” symbolism. So pay attention to what yellow butterfly spiritual meaning is telling you!